Anaheim, CA 92806
- Create planning for new orders including any tooling, fixtures etc.
- Review and improve current planning
- Calculates set-up & run times for shop standards
- Review purchase order T&C’ s/Quality clauses flow downs & specifications, apply to routing as necessary
- Create and review operational drawings
- Communicates with shop personnel to diagnose issues, make improvements etc.
- Communicates with customers and suppliers to diagnose issues, make improvements etc.
- Assist Estimating with quoting (when applicable)
- Bachelor's degree and two years of related manufacturing engineering experience (with gears); or a minimum of eight years of manufacturing engineering experience, two years of related experience (with gears).
- Experience/Strong knowledge of hobbing, shaping, milling, turning, grinding and conventional machining operations.
- CAD experience, AutoCAD, Solid Works or Master-cam preferred. Dimensioning and tolerancing
- Read blue prints/ Interpret Drawings
- Tooling & fixture designing
- ISO/AS9100 & ITAR requirements
- Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel proficiency