Bachelor's degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree.
The Junior Embedded Developer shall have at least 1 year of work experience in 2 or more of the following:
- Developing embedded software systems in assembly C, C++, or Java
- Developing embedded software systems for Unix, Linux, Windows, VxWorks, JunOS, or vendor-proprietary operating systems
- Experience with operating system internals for Unix, Linux, Windows, VxWorks, JunOS, or vendor-proprietary operating systems
- Reverse engineering and analysis of software
- Low-level programming of device drivers in a Unix, Linux, or Windows environment
- Bit-level data analysis
- Systems engineering of large scale embedded systems
Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.