Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 | Contractor
Dimensional and visual inspection of machined and fabricated parts for conformance to drawings and other requirements.
· Dimensional inspection of purchased parts, tooling, and fabricated parts.
· Visual inspection of parts, including use of microscopes, magnifiers, and other visual aids.
· Prepares acceptance labels and tags.
· Interfaces with customer source inspectors.
· Some assembly work on nearly-completed parts.
· Preparation of parts for shipping.
· Keep organized and maintain required documentation.
· Housekeeping of personal work area and common-use company surroundings to maintain required safety and professionalism standards.
· Perform destructive load testing of composite parts to confirm mfg. Process stability.
· Review and evaluate test results, document and assemble inspection/test data.
· Other duties as needed.
Two Roads is an Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Must have AS9102 FAI experience·
High school graduation or GED required.
·Must be able to communicate effectively in English (speak, understand, read and write).
·Must be computer literate with at least basic skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
·Must be detail-oriented and very organized.
·Competence in mathematics required.
·Must be able to effectively use mechanical measuring instruments (or learn with minimal training).
·Must be able to read blue prints effectively (or learn with minimal training).
·Must have basic knowledge of ANSI Y-14.5 geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
·Requires at least 1 year work experience as an inspector or in a related quality filed.