Our fast paced client is looking for a highly skilled and energetic IT Administrator.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Manage and troubleshoot incoming I.T. support requests; including hardware, software, networking and peripheral device issue.
• Experience configuring, managing and patching Windows based PCs and Servers.
• Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications.
• Ability to track, order, manage and configure computer equipment and user accounts for varying services and systems.
• Must have good organization and documentation skills and ability to prioritize work.
• Experience setting up domain users, managing OU permissions and maintaining account and network passwords.
• Experience managing security applications including enterprise AV, Backup and other software as well as familiarity with security best practices.
• Needs reliable vehicle, good driver, willing to drive a couple miles frequently and up to 25 miles occasionally.
• Able to work overtime as needed and/or support facilities after hours by phone or computer.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience with any of the following are a plus: Firewall configuration, O365 administration, VOIP phone configuration, Mobile device management, Linux, SQL, or RDS.