This position will provide assistance, coordination, and recommendations to the individual program ground system leads providing engineering, development, integration, and sustainment support on multiple R&D and operational satellite ground systems at SMC/AD’s Research and Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) Support Complex (RSC) including the Multi-Mission Space Operations Center (MMSOC) and Enterprise Ground System (EGS) systems.
Specific experience and responsibilities shall include:
- Designing, developing, building, and operating satellite control centers
- Familiarity / experience with MMSOC and EGS compliant Satellite ground systems
- Knowledge of Ground support equipment – FEP’s, Crypto hardware, Modems, routers, firewalls, Servers / workstations, Linux, MS.
- Connections to external customers, entities, and RF terminals
- Lead the Development ground architecture based on program requirements
- Hold weekly / regular meetings with ground stakeholders
- Ability to provide Business Development support / lead Ground Segment proposal sections.