Fullerton, CA 00000 | Direct
1) Dependable worker that can work flexible hours and shifts including overtime and can work weekends as well.
2) Able to communicate in a professional manner via email, phone and text. Be able to delegate to crew, including full-time and temporary labor.
3) Being able to speak Spanish will greatly help.
4) Can travel all over the country/ have reliable transportation.
5) Can read and understand drawings, plans, and layouts
5) Able to stand/erect racks, platforms, mezzanines and conveyor (gravity and powered types)
6) General understanding of construction fundamentals
7) being able to work in ambient, cooler, and freezer conditions.
Two Roads is an Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Basic computer skills
Able to manage a crew of three to four laborers
Lots of travel in the U.S.
Bilingual Spanish is preferable