Flight Assurance Engineer
- Requires active TS/SCI security clearance
- BS Degree
- 5-15 years experience
- Implements and administers an effective Safety and Mission Assurance program in compliance with applicable customer contracts and other guidelines set forth by Flight Systems Group requirements.
- Ensures contract program requirements are flowed down internally and to suppliers, ensures compliance with contract program, quality and organizational requirements.
- Review practices, procedures and processes seeking avenues to improve efficiency and effectiveness and reduce risk to product quality.
- Interprets customer technical and MA requirements, and ensuring these requirements are integrated into program plans, specifications and product drawings.
- Provide oversight in discrepancy review, failure investigations, as well as cause and corrective action determinations. Reviews and approves Mission Assurance program proposal submittals.
- Represents Mission Assurance at different review boards including Configuration Control Board (CCB), Corrective Action Board (CAB), & Material Review Board (MRB).
- Supports program proposal efforts, tracking and reporting metrics, mission specific risk issues and develop and present internal and external Mission Assurance briefings.
- Ensure Risk Management activities (dFMEA, pFMEA) are executed and maintained according to standards and procedures.
- Communicates the impacts and execution of all program, division quality and organizational requirements to all levels of the organization. May communicate to Government and customer representatives.
- Leads root cause and problem solving analyses