Firmware Principal Engineer
Germantown, MD 20876
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in digital communications and digital signal processing.
- 4+ years’ experience in life cycle development of FPGA based firmware subsystems.
- US Citizen
- Experience with hardware subsystems and high speed interfaces, knowledge of communication protocols and standards, e.g., PCIe, Interlaken, AXI and DVB-S2X, System Verilog and High Level Synthesis, embedded software, and UVM verification.
- 4+ years’ experience in the design of satellite communication or wireless modulators, demodulators, and FEC decoders.
- Proven track record of communication subsystems product development and team management skills in a leadership role, with at least 4 years of related experience.