Facilities Security Officer (FSO)
Irvine, CA 92614
Receive, transfer, control and ship all classified material for the facility.
Provide employees with security awareness education as required by the NISPOM and Corporate.
- TOP SECRET Background Investigation within the last 5 years due to project requirements
- Professional experience dealing directly with U.S. Government customers
- Effective communications skills, both in spoken presentation and technical writing
- Literate in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to support occasional travel
- 4+ years of supporting or managing a NISPOM industrial security program within the last 10 years
- Active FSO training certificates in STEPP
- Experience with JPAS and DISS maintaining Personnel Security requirements
- Experience with NISS maintaining Facility Security requirements
- Experience with the development and oversight of OPSEC programs, security education, procedures, and physical controls to ensure compliance with security requirements
- Experience with UL certified alarm systems and GSA containers
- High-level knowledge of NIST SP800-53 RMF security accreditation processes
- Experience managing IT Security as a ISSM or ISSO
- Experience managing COMSEC accounting as a Custodian or Alternate/Assistant Custodian
- Experience managing SAP and/or SCI program security as a CPSO or CSSO
- Experience establishing CMMC Level 3+ security processes
- Experience establishing NIST SP800-171 CUI security processes
- Experience managing GFE accounting
- Experience with cybersecurity, information assurance, cryptography, etc.
- Experience with systems, software and hardware development processes in DoD applications