Electronics Process Engineer
East Aurora, NY 14052
2. The incumbent initiates changes and deviations to the design or specification requirements.
3. They are the primary contact for customers, vendors, and internal Moog personnel on all technical processing problems and questions.
4. The incumbent frequently functions in the manner of a program manager, on technical problems, coordinating Moog resources for the solution of a problem and communicating timely information to the affected groups within Moog and to the customer/supplier levels.
5. The incumbent provides Moog SDG Cross facility support
6. The incumbent provides Electronics Contract Manufacturer support (for Electronics Buy programs)
2. Evaluate, request, and implement equipment to meet production requirements.
3. Assure and maintain design integrity, producibility and quality in production products.
4. Provide process engineering support as required to other Moog departments to maintain and improve quality, schedule, and cost objectives.
5. Complete electronics manufacturing readiness deliverables: Provide Routings, Op sheets, Assembly Worksheets, machine programming, solder profiling, tooling and fixturing to A&T Operations
6. Provide on demand support to A&T Operations as required from kit pull thru stock
7. Address stop work issues in a timely fashion– address non-standard work (e-HR and NC), communicating timely information to the affected groups within Moog and to the customer/supplier levels.
8. Prepare and present electronics manufacturing information at PDR, CDR and MRR
• Alternately, a Bachelor of Technology Degree in Engineering + five years of relevant technical experience
• Demonstrated strong technical written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge in areas of Root Cause / Corrective Action, LEAN and Project Planning
• Must be a US citizen, capable of obtaining a government security clearance
• Certification to J-STD-001, IPC-A-610 and NASA 8739 is desirable
Machine Programming utilizing Aegis CircuitCam software tool
Electronics Processing capital planning, specifications, acquisition and qualification
Electronics DFX – Review designs throughout the design cycle in regards to Design For Manufacturability, Design For Assembly, Design For Test and Design For Cost
Electronics assembly/processing materials and chemicals expertise