Pasadena, CA 91103
- Responsible for individual work on the Mfg. shop floor, ensuring that all production activities are performed on-time, safely, and in a professional manner.
- Maintain incredibly high standards of workmanship, calling attention to any quality issues that are noted.
- Stage, set-up, assemble, test, and install electronics equipment as required
- Working knowledge (but limited to) soldering, torque certification, mate / de-mate, ESD requirements, and their respective process specification (NASA, JPL etc.).
- Troubleshooting various electromechanical components.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance and Mfg. Eng. when defects are noted in order to repair the part/assembly to engineering standard.
- Collaborate with Mfg. Eng. and Engineers to continuously improve processes and product
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an safe, efficient and effective work environment
- Must have a strong background in electronics, adhering to procedures / drawings and attention to detail
- Understand the operation of various types of test equipment (i.e. Digital Volt Meters)
- Work with our machine shop