Electrical Engineers (ATE/CTE)
Perform subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, subsystem and system integration, and test for a subsystem. Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Make frequent contact with customers both internal and external concerning requirements, design and maintenance of software.
- Strong programming skills using LabView (RT, FPGA) and C/C++
- Experience defining and mapping operational requirements to functional implementations
- Experience developing test application SW to interface with Test Equipment along with instrument driver suites
- Experience developing test applications for data protocols, high speed serial interfaces, and memory algorithms.
- Experience in the test and debug of hardware and software systems
- A fundamental understanding of general and specialized test equipment to include: Data Bus Analyzers, Signal Generators, Logic Analyzers, and Power equipment.