Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
| Candidate will be responsible for supporting test program activities in the Aerospace Propulsion Laboratory.
- A high degree of computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word ,Excel and PowerPoint), familiarity with Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD and other drawing packages.
- Possess solid experience in designing and developing Rockwell and/or GE based PLC, HMI and SCADA programs for process control applications and automation.
- Comfort with hands on interaction with various test hardware and tooling, instrumentation and facility support systems.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry with strict customer/process requirements.
- Experience test system design, integration and support.
- Experience in the analysis of large datasets.
- Experience in developing, reading and understanding electrical schematics and parts lists.
- Familiarity with test requirement identification and evaluation.
- Understanding and application of electrical engineering technical standards, ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to function as self-starter.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings characterized by frequently changing tasks, new priorities and quick responses.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to write and deliver presentations in front of senior management and customers.
- BS in Electrical Engineering & 2 years, OR Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering