Director of Sales and Marketing
Liberty, SC 29657
Responsible for establishing and directing all sales and marketing functions for Champion Aerospace. Plans, organizes, directs, controls and provides the leadership to achieve the short-range and long-range development objectives in the commercial & defense aerospace segments. Determines product needs and services, defines the market demand and sector, determining customer requirements and communication of these requirements clearly and accurately to facility personnel in accordance with Quality System requirements.
1. Researches, analyzes, and monitors the financial, technological and demographic factors that may affect the present and future growth of Champion Aerospace’s products, services, and markets.
• 4 year college degree (technical or business degree preferred but not essential)
• MBA preferred
• Experience with increasing responsibilities
• Broad business knowledge preferred: sales, engineering, finance and operations
• Industrial experience preferred
• Management experience-direct reports
• Ability to drive results from current and prior positions
• Leadership abilities
• Understanding of the details of creating real value
• Good business sense/judgment
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Action oriented
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Open and honest communication. No politicians need apply.
• Take ownership for their performance and for their team’s performance
• Results oriented
• Manage and prioritize multiple programs to maximize value creation