The Digital Engineering Technologies Specialist works with clients to understand their digital engineering needs, supports instantiation of digital engineering infrastructure and installs and configures solutions to achieve client objectives. This position requires an understanding of a broad suite of engineering technologies, secondary software (e.g., SQL Server) and architecture to successfully instantiate digital engineering tool suites for clients. An understanding of configuration best practices and the ability to “firefight” issues to resolution is key.
- Lead technical implementation of digital engineering technologies to include CAD, CAE, CAM and PDM solutions
- Interact with clients to elicit objectives and frame design options
- Size environments (VMs, GPUs, CPUs, RAM) and advise system administrators on infrastructure requirements
- Conduct software install and configuration
- Analyze system performance and optimize
- Support working groups
- Troubleshoot anomalous performance