Westminster, CO 80234
• Investigate and contribute to solving various issues in production environments.
• Deploy software releases.
• Proactively analyze and contribute improvements to support and deployment processes.
• Provide collaborative conduit between various technical and non-technical teams.
• Work with the development teams to improve system quality.
• Build effective monitoring, alerts, and metrics for production services.
• Provide configuration management for production applications.
• Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Linux system admin experience.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (a minimum of two years experience with AWS is required)
- Experience running and maintaining Github, Artifactory, and Vault.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with K8S.
- Knowledge of OAuth2 use and management
- Page Break
- Familiarity with Agile development process from build through deployment.
- Knowledge of ActiveMQ or other message brokers.
- Existing security clearance or ability to obtain a security clearance required.
- US Citizenship.
- Experience with Github, Vault, AMQ, Eureka and Oath2
- Familiar with Safe Agile principles and processes
- Familiar with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Familiar with micro services, OD Model and OD Platform Architecture and implementation
- Familiar with cloud deployments