Placentia, CA 92870 | Direct
- Responsible for working on new product designs. Communicate with customers during all product phases to ensure that all design, performance and documentation requirements are met.
- Create and evaluate conceptual designs.
- Ensure sufficient testing is accomplished reflecting company product quality standards and customer performance requirements.
- Initiate and participate in concurrent engineering efforts.
- Assist in the evaluation of new product opportunities.
- Perform sustaining engineering activities as required.
- Maintain knowledge of and participates in the evaluation and implementation of current design/analysis tools and manufacturing methods.
- BSME and 3 + years of experience in mechanical design.
- Must have experience with all phases of design/development, including testing.
- Knowledge of material, manufacturing processes and engineering analysis required.
- Experience with SolidWorks and mechanism design preferred.
- Problem solving, critical thinking and creativity skills are essential.
- Must be highly motivated and be a committed team player.
- Ability to communicate well both written and verbally.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Custom manufacturing environment background
- Knowledge of Aerospace and Manufacturing
- Proven record of contribution to development projects as a member of the engineering team.