Customer Support Representative
Chicago, IL 00000 | Direct
Essential Functions include the following:
1) Travel to dealer and customer locations and understand needs as it relates to the company's offering.
2) Develop relationships with dealer network in the service area to grow the company s revenue and develop a larger customer base.
3) Work closely with the sales and service teams in the area to ensure customer services that have been promised are being completed.
4) Provide detailed sales and pipeline reports to help with sales forecasting.
Two Roads is an Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
2. Minimum Experience Required: 1-2 Years of Outside sales experience a plus. Must be willing to learn specifics of the material handling industry as it applies to company's Solution Portfolio, Military veterans encouraged to apply.
3. Skills Required: Valid Driver s License; Computer/Technology must be Proficient in writing and documentation, Customer Service Skills, time management, Strong skillset in technical understanding and troubleshooting of electronics (in person/over the phone), Travel up to 70%