Cloud development Change Management
Westminster, CO 80234
This is a high-visibility role with a balance of change management, business analysis, and technical partnership, requiring a high attention to detail as well as exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Lead ongoing enterprise-wide change management program to increase cloud security awareness.
- Responsible for shepherding communications of all formats through creation, approval and dissemination.
- Collaborate with Maxar leaders and team members to assess governance implementation impacts across Maxar.
- Partner with Cyber Security and Product team to systematically update records and usage data as needed.
- Identify business requirements for design, test and implementation of cloud security standards in coordination with technical stakeholders from across the organization.
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops with technical stakeholders to design comprehensive governance standards.
- Support culture change initiatives and applies change management strategies.
- Flexibly and positively respond to shifting demands and opportunities, work under tight deadlines and plan, organize and carry out multiple, detailed tasks.
- Stay current on leading edge performance, learning, knowledge management and professional development trends.
- Work across all levels of the organization in a matrixed, team environment.
- Apply business analysis skillset across various types of user data, to extract insights and translate the impacts.
- This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned based upon changing organizational needs.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree
- Requires 4+ years of related experience with 2+ years of demonstrated experience specifically in change management in mid-size to large organizations and/or functional business units.
- Demonstrated successful business analysis experience.
- Exposure to highly technical environments
- Experience working with development teams in an Agile development ecosystem
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills across all levels of an organization
- Highly organized
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience building consensus and driving initiatives with multiple moving parts