Cloud Systems Engineer
Westminster, CO 80234
- Build and support the cloud-based infrastructure for scalable micro services.
- Provide technology recommendations for specific service implementations
- Investigate and contribute to solving issues in test and production environments.
- Provide collaborative conduit between development, infrastructure and cyber security teams.
- Build effective monitoring, alerts, and metrics for the group's services.
- Current AWS experience of 3+ years with EC2, VPC, S3, IAM, and AWS CLI
- Expertise with Docker/Kubernetes and container orchestration
- 5 years of experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with Rabbitmq, Redis, Hashicorp Vault
- Experience with GIT, Postgres/MySQL RDS/Aurora
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot very complex, mission-critical systems
- Experience with HA, performance and cost monitoring in AWS
- Experience with CI/CD tools
Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with AWS observability tools, e.g. Cloudability
- Experience working in Agile paradigm