The Cloud Systems Engineer will provide cloud-based infrastructure and support for the mission control domain of a satellite ground system. The domain includes: ground station contract planning, spacecraft command and control, and downlink and backhaul of the payloads to Headquarters. This is an opportunity to work as an expert of the cloud platforms with the software development teams and DevOps staff.
- Build and support the cloud-based infrastructure for scalable micro services.
- Provide technology recommendations for specific service implementations
- Investigate and contribute to solving issues in test and production environments.
- Provide collaborative conduit between development, infrastructure and cyber security teams.
- Build effective monitoring, alerts, and metrics for the group's services.