Cleared Systems Engineer
Palm Bay, FL 32902 | Direct
- Provide technical leadership for development teams of new multi-discipline (mechanical, electrical, software, RF, etc.) products
- Responsible for developing internal requirements, CONOPs and interface control documents from customer / product requirements.
- Support full program development lifecycles including concept, design fabrication, production, test, installation, operations, maintenance and disposal.
- Provide technical leadership to development teams at internal and external gate reviews such as technical baseline reviews and design reviews.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Requires an active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
- BS/BA degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Systems Engineering (or similar technical discipline)
- Minimum of 6 years of System Engineering experience required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of leadership experience in product/project management.
- Collaborative leadership style with a proven track record of building high performance teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment a plus.
- Experience with Model Based System Engineering
- Ability to work multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing situations a plus
- Experience with writing and producing proposals is desired.
- Experience with writing requirements and technical documentation.
- Leadership experience in a remote sensing product-type business with specific expertise in driving operational effectiveness.