Chief PLM Architect
Ogden, UT 84056
This specific opening is for the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Chief Architect, who will be aligned to support an Air Force PLM Project Manager and report to the ISC GBSD Digital Engineering Section Lead. It is a significantly challenging, incredibly rewarding leadership position over a team and/or sub-contracted employees. This position is located at Hill AFB, just west of Clearfield, Utah.
This individual will lead enterprise PLM capability development efforts using Agile methodologies as a Scrum Master leading sprint teams, deploying Teamcenter as the chosen PLM solution in a classified hybrid (cloud and on-prem) Digital Engineering environment. The PLM Chief Architect will work directly with SIEMENS architects and other technical experts, and collaborate with Customer user and leadership teams to define, document and implement PLM-oriented enterprise business processes and workflows. Specific responsibilities include:
- Defining data migration requirements and strategies in preparation for data movements from the GBSD Prime Contractor Team to and within the government digital engineering ecosystem including various network environments and operating locations.
- Defining requirements for and content of the Teamcenter data model instance and system architecture.
- Mapping the enterprise data management model, including requirements for security, usability, and data structures.
- Working with all stakeholders/users to define use cases, establish PLM capability development/deployment/testing procedures, and providing training guidelines and materials.
- Ensuring the system architecture is compliant with classification, ITAR, RMF, and other requirements for data accessibility and application stability for the lifecycle of the weapon systems (from engineering & manufacturing development, to production and deployment, to operations, maintenance, and sustainment).
- Supporting government customers from a consultant/mentor perspectivePreparing and presenting reports, proposals, and presentations on the status of PLM-related projects, tasks, and products.
Pursuant to Government contract, this position requires US Citizenship status.This company is recognized as a Top Workplace in Utah for two years in a row.
Join an extraordinary company culture and the winning team to success on the ICBM Integrated Support Contract this year and for years to come.
• At least 10 years’ experience with PLM or related configuration, change, and/or data management information technology systems (hardware and/or software).
• Trained/Certified through SIEMENS expert series course for Teamcenter PLM
• Excellent cognitive, communication (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills.
• Active US DoD Security Clearance granted within the last 5 years
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills ref: setting expectations, managing work, and lead individuals and teams
• Demonstrated self-discipline to plan and prioritize their own work and the work of a project team with successful results
Preferred Skills and Education
• MBA degree, or PMP or comparable graduate-level certification(s)
• Active TS Clearance granted within the last 5 years
• At least 15 years’ experience with PLM or related configuration, change, and/or data management information technology systems (hardware and/or software), and/or systems engineering functions.
• Demonstrated experience with requirements management tools such as DOORS
• Demonstrated experience with MBSE engineering processes and applications such as Cameo EA
• CSEP or other comparable professional certification
• Experience managing within DoD acquisition/sustainment programs
• ICBM Weapon System experience
• Experience with MS Project, Primavera or other scheduling tools
• Experience with software development, integration and deployment in a DevSecOps and/or Cloud environment