Certified Scrum Master
San Clemente, CA 92673
- Manages and leads scrum ceremonies
- Enforces detailed individual and product tracking.
- Negotiates the Product Backlog
- Provides velocity reporting and higher level schedules.
- Stays up to date with Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Advocates for Agile practices both within the team and the organization.
- Provides support for team members on the Scrum and Collaboration Tools.
- Shields team from interferences and removes impediments.
- Encourages team members to become more self-managed and cross-functional.
- Facilitates a positive team dynamic vs. and individualistic attitude
- Comply with all corporate policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum two (2) + years’ experience supporting a team as a Scrum Master or similar.
- Experience with Scrum, Lean and/or XP inspired practices required.
- Scrum Master Certification preferred.
- Deep Experience using Scrum Tools (CA Agile Rally preferred)
- Extremely Organized, Keeps Commitments
- Highly ethical and respectful, showing sensitivity for diverse cultural, educational, and social backgrounds
- Positive demeanor, able to mediate disagreements and facilitate reduction of stress within the team
- High level of motivation.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.