The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar -
- Minimum of 15 years’ of experience across software development, engineering and networking/communications
- Experience in architecting full life cycle systems with DoDAF standards
- A demonstrated working knowledge in distributed systems and cross platform interoperability
- An understanding of hardware/software rulesets used by data message guards
- A strong foundation in IP-based networking and multiple transport protocols Basic project management experience (schedule and task management, WBS creation)
- US Citizenship with active TS/SCI clearance.
- Master’s degree - A demonstrated working knowledge of data associated with MASINT phenomenologies
- US Citizenship with active TS/SCI clearance and poly.