Camarillo, CA 93012
- Prepares production plans and schedules parts and units to meet an established delivery date utilizing MRP.
- Schedule parts or components for production for assigned product lines or designated orders.
- Use MRP and purchase requisitions to purchase MRO products and products for an assigned product line or designated orders.
- Identify and implement cost savings through product resourcing, Make/Buy and process improvements.
- Update schedules periodically and reschedule where necessary.
- Keeps current on manufacturing cycles and anticipated customer requirements, recommend combining jobs and increasing quantities when necessary to improve economics.
- Act to ensure item availability to meet customer demand, work with other buyers to coordinate requirements for purchased parts and the release of raw materials from outside supplies. Assists in the preparation of bills-of-material.
- Carries out special projects related to production control as assigned.
- Minimize WIP and aged work orders.
- Must have good oral, written communications and have high level of moral and ethical codes.