Avionics System Engineering Lead
San Clemente, CA 92673
- MSc./M.Eng. or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related field required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position is necessary
- An in-depth knowledge of Avionic Systems and System Integration.
- Embedded development including board bring-up and architecture required
- Agile scrum process knowledge preferred
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Able to communicate clearly with staff at all levels.
- Experience with requirements management
- Embedded interfacing such as CAN bus, SPI, I2C, RS485, between MCUs
- Hardware design
- Experience with Microchip PIC32, NXP MPC57xx, ARM preferred