Additive Manufacturing Engineer
Tuscon, AZ | Direct
- Has in-depth knowledge of metal 3D printing. Previous experience with metal 3D printing is a must.
- Ability to work with the engineering team to develop designs which are best suitable to metal 3D printing.
- Able to assess all projects and put together a schedule with deliverables and milestones.
- Ability to work and communicate within a cross-functional team.
- Layout the metal 3D printing equipment for best process efficiency.
- Oversee a team of additive manufacturing technicians.
- Understands the principles of lean manufacturing.
- Ability to program 3D metal printing machines.
- Understanding of powder metallurgy and the mechanical properties of metal printed parts.
- Has a good understanding of what personal protective equipment (PPE) and safety procedures are required for handling metal 3D printing powders.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Previous experience with 3D metal printing process development.