AWS Governance Lead Engineer
Westminster, CO 80234
- Build and support the cloud-based infrastructure for scalable micro services.
- Provide technology recommendations for specific service implementations.
- Provide collaborative conduit between development, infrastructure and cyber security teams.
- Build technical AWS products that are easily consumed by the entire organization.
- Collaborate with development teams across the entire company to build solutions.
- Evangelize best practices to teams that are maturing their cloud practices.
- Current AWS experience of 3+ years with EC2, VPC, S3, IAM, and AWS CLI
- 7+ years of experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Development experience in Terraform or CloudFormation
- Understanding of git branch and release patterns
- Understanding of HA, performance and cost monitoring in AWS
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Expertise programming in Python, especially boto3
- Hands on experience with AWS Organizations or [email protected]
- Ability to build Docker containers and docker compose environments
- Experience working in a 24/7 environment
- Familiarity with AWS observability tools e.g. Cloudabilitity
- Experience working in Agile paradigm