Fullerton, CA 92835
quality requirements and assuring the existing systems for such are compliant. Interpersonal and
customer interface skills are well developed. Capable of presenting ideas and concepts to
management in a professional manner. Work with the Integrated product teams to deliver business
results in the areas of safety, quality, delivery, inventory and productivity.
• Develop quality plans and teams with Contracts administration during proposal phase for
customer contract/ order reviews.
• Develop and implement quality processes and metrics to drive productivity improvements and
• Collaborate with customers and suppliers on specific quality issues
• Participate in Design reviews, review production documents against customer requirements,
quality requirements, inspection, and special gauge or tool requirements.
• Perform as a member of the Change Review Board.
• Review manufacturing planning for incorporation of inspection and test points and determine
special gauging requirements.
• Develop inspection planning for receiving, in process, assembly, final and test inspection.
• Design or modify acceptance gauging and approve new gauge design or modifications.
• Conduct internal audits of the Quality system.
• Participate or facilitate customer and AS 9100 audits, perform trend analysis on product
issues and corrective actions.
• Review supplier purchase orders, ratings and corrective actions.
• Conduct training to quality processes as needed.
• Lead Material Review Board (MRB) and understanding of technical drawings and documents.
Knowledge of GD&T preferred.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Ability to close issues and achieve results quickly and with a detail focus.
Continually improve manufacturing processes and Identify, drive, mentor, and
implement projects that improve overall production quality. Demonstrated ability
to support the operations in a rapidly changing, intense, and demanding
environment. Strong analytical and communication skills; both written and verbal.
Experience in use of mechanical and/or electrical inspection techniques and
good understanding of Quality systems, Lean manufacturing principles, FOD,
ESD and problem solving. Fluent with quality concepts and systems. Proficiency
in MS Office applications like word, excel & power point.
B.S. Degree in Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Engineering or related
technical discipline. Minimum 7 years of experience in the Quality
Assurance/Quality Control field. Minimum of 5 years of high mix, low volume
machining and mechanical assembly experience. ASQ Certifications and