Azusa, CA 91702
- Lead Continuous Process Improvement Teams chartered to achieve plant quality objectives.
- Initiate root cause analysis and corrective action efforts when plant quality objectives are not met.
- Review progress to plant quality objectives with the Plant Quality Manager.
- Analyze quality assurance data and initiate root cause and corrective action efforts to eliminate assignable cause affecting product quality.
- Certify manufacturing processes using quality assurance tools.
- Charter Material Review Board.
- Lead continual improvement of suppliers via assessment audits.
- Conduct supplier quality meetings.
- Develop processes and procedures in accordance with ISO9000 or QS9000 based quality system elements.
- Drive adequacy and conformance of processes and procedures through the internal audit process and the corrective action process.
- Participate in plant quality audits
- Verify effectiveness of implemented corrective actions prior to standardization.
- Complete assigned projects related to the continual improvement of the Azusa Manufacturing Plant Quality Management System.
- Access database
- Failure analysis
- PowerPoint presentation
- Data analysis
·BS degree in engineering or other technical discipline.
·Knowledge of world class manufacturing principles.
·Excellent problem-solving skills and team orientation. Strong interpersonal, team-building, and negotiating skills. Ability to recognize opportunities for improvement and implement changes.
·3 to 5 years leadership experience as a quality engineer, supervisor or manager in a high volume manufacturing organization.
·Working knowledge of SPC, Pareto analysis, Gage R&R, Control Plans, 6-sigma, FMEA, DOE, DFM
·Experience in customer/supply management.
·Experience with inspection methods, data analysis and design review.