Camarillo, CA | Direct
Responsible for producing and maintaining high quality technical documentation for internal and external users.
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
Two Roads is an Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Education & Experience:
1. Associate Degree or related experience in engineering documentation field with a minimum of five or more years of technical writing experience.
2. Is very organized and methodical, good written and verbal skills.
3. Should possess strong skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and any experience in MS Access is a plus. Experience with publishing software is a plus.
4. Must be able to pay attention to details.
5. Ability to be detailed oriented.
6. Ability to communicate with others in group and individual environments.
1. Must be familiar with aircraft technical manuals and the ATA system.
2. Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and able to work under pressure with a minimum level of supervision.
3. Must be able to sit and work at a computer work station for extended periods of time.
4. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.