Bismarck, ND 58501
- System monitoring of hardware and software for availability and peak performance including servers, routers, storage, virtual infrastructure, firewalls and circuits and responding to alerts in a timely manner.
- Work with IT team members to support Cisco Unity Connection IP phone system for adds, moves and changes.
- Monitor for the completion of scheduled jobs such as backups and patching, and investigate and resolve job errors/completion issues.
- Maintain end point security and antivirus software solutions on desktops and servers.
- Provide input and recommendations on potential technology solutions and process improvements.
- Support users in a Microsoft AD environment to include group policy updates, user and group maintenance and AD integration with various applications to support business needs.
- Support WebEx conferencing solutions.
- Test updates, patches, and new software to verify functionality and compatibility prior to implementation for network, server, and desktop devices using centralized management software
- Provide level 2/3 end user support.
- Manage and resolve assigned service desk requests based on criticality and operational needs.
- Create and maintain procedures, system, and configuration documentation.
- Maintain accurate software and hardware inventory and makes recommendations for replacements, upgrades, and overall lifecycle management.
- Work to resolve application and network issues with business unit systems providers
- Coordinate and monitor data center generator exercising and UPS testing.
- On call rotation with other members of the IT team
- Complete assigned and approved change management requests for all operations within the IT department
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years' experience supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows server operating system 2012 or newer
- VMWare vSphere 6.7
- Active Directory 2012 or newer
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 or newer
- Networking updates and configurations (including VLANs, switching, routing, DHCP, DNS, BGP)
- Veeam Backup Software
- Must have a valid driver's license and personal transportation.
- Microsoft certifications in core infrastructure and/or cloud platform and infrastructure.
- Experience with project management and help desk software.
- ITIL certification
- Experience supporting Cisco Unity Connection VoIP phone systems, CUCM, and Variphy.
- Experience supporting Cisco switches, routers and firewalls in a WAN environment.
- Experience supporting a SDWAN environment.
- Experience supporting JHA banking solutions.
- Experience supporting 100 or more end users.
- Experience with the following technologies: Citrix, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or other DBMS, Microsoft IIS or other web servers, storage area networks, SMTP, and business continuity/disaster recovery.