Structural Dynamics Engineer
Canoga Park, CA | Contract
- Perform structural dynamic analyses utilizing finite element models and classic hand calculation methods.
- Construct and solve static and dynamic finite element models with Nastran.
- Exercise expertise to provide guidance to program/product team and other structural analysis team members.
- Interpret and assess analytical results and prepare technical reports.
Two Roads is an Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Proficiency using finite element analysis tools such as Nastran is required.
- Knowledge and experience with aerospace product development efforts is desired. Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Power Point) is required.
- Familiarity with structural dynamic testing, vibration environment definition and analysis of high frequency data is desirable.
This position requires a BS in Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Mechanics and at least 5 years of engineering experience with structural dynamics analysis or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience using Nastran to perform static and dynamic finite element analysis.
** Candidates must be U.S. Citizens **** Permanent residents are NOT eligible for this role **** Dual citizens are NOT eligible for this role. Also, candidates with a current non-U.S. passport in addition to a U.S. passport are NOT acceptable **