Sales Support Representative
Camarillo, CA 93012
- Enhance the customer’s perception of SAI by providing excellent customer support on all issues, as well as a professional, positive & team first attitude.
- Assist the Product Line Manager in fostering excellent communication and teamwork.
- Review sales inquiries and respond accordingly based on input from the Product Team.
- Review RFQ’s; prepare quote file and quotation in line with department procedures.
- Verify Program information with customer at time of quotation including but not limited to platform and application and document this on the quote.
- Coordinate with engineering, operations and other related functions to facilitate completion, processing and mailing of Contract Reviews.
- Work with Contracts Administrator to pulse customer feedback via Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Assist product line manager in the distribution of sales and promotional materials to customers and representatives.
- Respond to all incoming calls, e-mails and faxes for designated customers in a timely manner.
- Assist Contracts Administrator in an effort to expedite (as required) and deliver product on time.
- Correspond with customers with respect to receipt of order, prices, shipping information, clarification of requirements, and any other information as needed.
- Assist Contracts Administrators in Order Entry, Invoicing and processing of Pick Lists.
- Creation of Print and Specs.
- Closing of Files.
- Perform other duties as required.