Manufacturing Manager - Harness
- Collaborates with and supervises a matrixed team of Technicians, Quality, Manufacturing Engineers, and Planners to ensure on-time-delivery of high quality manufactured products.
- Works with the Scheduler to maintain schedule for assigned Programs / Projects.
- Clears roadblocks and escalates as needed on assigned Programs / Projects.
- Expedites products as needed.
- Ensures staffing is adequate and communicates staffing issues to management.
- Communicates schedule and status on a weekly basis to assigned Program representatives.
- Communicates schedule and budget expectation on a weekly basis to team members.
- Ensures that scheduled starts and other milestones occur on time
- Collaborate with Integration, Electronics Work Center, and Propulsion supervisors to compile need dates.
- Manage inter-program priorities.
- Maintain status on a tracker on a daily basis.
- Lead a daily stand-up with your team.
- Sets up ad-hoc quality training for your team.
- Deep-dives into engineering documentation, technical specifications, and process documentation as needed to problem solve.