Embedded SW Engineer
Irvine, CA 92602 | Employee
- Experience with embedded networking (TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP Server, SSL/TLS/IPSec, PKI, SNMP, etc).
- Experience with cybersecurity, information assurance, cryptography, etc.
- Experience with micro-controller firmware development (Raspberry PI, Arduino, PIC32, ARM Cortex, etc.)
- Experience with micro-controller peripheral hardware interface (UART, USB, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, etc.)
- Experience with electronics test equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, digital multi-meter, etc.)
- Experience with detailed networking protocols & APIs (OpenSSL, WolfSSL, SNMP, MQTT, XMPP, etc.)
- Experience with RTOS (FreeRTOS, uCOS, embedded Linux, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, VMWare, etc.)
- Experience in software engineering methodologies and best practices (Agile, Extreme, etc.)
- Experience with scripting languages (TCL, Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
- 5+ years of embedded software development
- Proficiency with ANSI C/C++ language
- Experience with Application-level development (RTOS, Linux, .NET, GUI design, C#, C++, Java, etc.)
- Proficiency debugging software systems
- Effective technical communication skills in a professional manner
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Willing to travel occasionally